What is Magisk?
Magisk is one of the best alternatives to Supersu, developed by ‘topjohnwu’ (an XDA developer). The actual purpose of Magisk is to grant or deny root permission whenever required. The new Magisk app is much better than Supersu. There are certain apps (like banking apps, pokemon go) which cannot be installed on a rooted device. Magisk helps you to install and run all of these applications without any problem.
Magisk has Universal Systemless Interface. It means that you can easily create your own mod app with the help of magisk. Magisk is mostly the same as the Xposed framework which means that you can install various modules and tweaks to your Android device.
What is Magisk Install Error 1?
Magisk install error 1 is a well-known problem which every android user faces while flashing the zip file. You need to follow the below 3 method one by one (If one does not work for you.).
This types of Error mostly appears when you are flashing an incomplete zip file. You must have to download the full zip file and then flash again. Your problem will be solved.
How to fix Magisk error 1 using TWRP recovery method
- First of all, You need to put your boot.img file on your Micro Sd card.
- And then reboot your device in Recovery mode.
- And then tap “Install.”
- And now you need to tap on “Install image” (Located at the bottom right corner).
- Now you have to select your boot.img
- And then select the “Boot partition” and then now swipe to confirm the flash.
- That’s it.
How to fix Magisk Error 1 using Flashify method
- First of all, You need to download and install “Flashify” from the play store. click here
- Now, open the app and then grant root permission.
- And then select “boot image” from the main page.
- And now locate your Boot image and then confirm the flash.
- That’s it.
Thanks. I hope that the above step by step guide has helped you to fix the magisk install error 1 in TWRP recovery. If did not work or your have any other solution then do a comment in the below comment box and help the android community.