Android is the most popular operating system which runs on Linux environment. As it is a Linux based system, You can easily root your device and install the Linux terminal for using ‘sudo‘ commands. Linux provides you a very smooth flexibity by which you can easily boot any boot img or iso file on your device.
You can also install windows 7 operating system with win img or iso file in just a couple of steps. And here in this guide, I am going to show how to boot windows 7 iso file on your android device without root.
Let’s see the step by step guide:
How to install Windows 7 on android using Limbo
- The very first thing which you need to do is that download and install the below-required files:
- Once you have downloaded win 7 iso for Limbo then install Limbo emulator in your device as usual.
- Open Limbo emulator.
- Now at your Limbo App dashboard, You will find a drop-down menu for loading machine. You need to tap the drop-down menu and then select “New.” see below picture.
- Now, a pop-up window will appear. You need to enter the name of your new virtual machine and then click on ‘Create’. see below picture
- Architecture option: Here you need to select PC.
- Machine Type option: Here you need to select the x64 option.
- CPU Model option: Here you need to select the SandyBridge option.
- CPU cores option: Here you need to select 4 Cores.
- RAM memory option: Here you need to select 880 MB RAM. You can select more RAM if your device has more than enough RAM.
- Hard disk option: Here you need to select the “OPEN” option. After that, you will be redirected to your SD card. Now you need to locate the downloaded Windows 7 img/iso file and then select the file.
- Device option: Here you need to select Hard Disk in the boot settings.
- VGA Display option: Here you need to select Vmware.
- User Interface option: Here you need to select SDL.
- Now you need to match all the settings as shown in the below picture one by one.
- Now you need to click on ‘Play Option‘. It will start booting process of Windows 7.
- While booting being in the process. Your device screen will look something like below picture.
- When the booting process will be 100% completed. Your Windows 7 home screen will look something like below picture.
- That’s it.
I hope that the above step by step guide has helped you for installing Windows 7 iso on your android device (tablet or mobile) without root using limbo emulator.